Monochrome mondays

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Let's just say I posted this on Monday because procrastination is real. 


Whoever said long skirts aren't summer friendly (Okay it was seriously really hot) But no pain no gain right? I need to start dressing for the summer before going back to winter weather and wanting to wear shorts (and freeze my butt off) - which I technically won't mind if it'll melt off some extra fats (forever bulking, yes, I'm aware). 

Long skirts are definitely a staple for now and it can be paired for all seasons. Benefits: it hides your wobbly parts, dresses up your outfit, and it's not restrictive so you can be free and swing around acting like a princess (and looking more like a monkey in reality)

Anyway I digressed, speaking of seasons - During colder days it can be paired with sweaters. For nights out (like dates, maybe) look dressy with heels and a blouse. For a more sporty or effortless chic look, it can be paired with a tshirt and shoes (something everyone has - even for shamelessly unfit humans like me). During warmer days, I would wear it with a crop top or a blouse like below. (Not as bright and colourful, but it was a Monday, cut me some slack)








Photos: Michelle Chua

Looking far too happy swinging around, and back to primary school days hairstyle. (Just without the furry scrunchie)

I'm wearing forever 21 top, Bimba y Lola skirt, Chanel backpack



X, Amelia 

0 comments: