Something new

Sunday, July 12, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Finding the courage to start something new is always difficult. The fear of not being good enough, of not being able to succeed, and never having enough time are excuses to procrastinate. Only we can hold ourselves back from doing the things we want to do, it's a matter of choice. Many times we let life get in the way, we let the fear of judgement and failure get to our heads, and so we don't even take the first step.
Nothing good comes easy. Call it human nature, but we often don't appreciate the things given to us. Only when we work for it do we realize its true value. I count myself lucky, to have the dearest people who I can call at ungodly hours to save my sorry butt, who listen and rant along with me about life, and stick it out with me even after seeing me at my worst.
Sometimes its easier not to think too much and just go with it. There will always be people who will kill to watch you burn. Its not a reason to stop going for what you want anyway. So Im taking a step to do something I've wanted to do but never had the courage to start. Whats the worst that could come out of it anyway? Every step, no matter how small, will still be an experience and something to learn from, and besides, the toughest journeys will always be the most memorable.

x
Amelia

0 comments: