Dartmouth

Sunday, September 27, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Weekends are for impromptu trips, even if it just having apple pie by the beach.
Feeling great to be out after being stuck in the apartment the past few days.

Saturday at Black Pool Sands just enjoying the sea breeze and apple pie from maccas. Just when I thought it could not get any better, UK macca's apple pie is just pure heaven. (mini celebration for queen v, who finally tried maccas apple pie) And also thanks to her for driving us there. It was a scenic drive through the small roads. I think just zoning out looking at the streams and trees go by has got to be one of my favourite things since coming to the UK.

Currently obsessing over Young Rising Sons. Favourite track here.
Been going through some problems of my own and listening to them just makes me feel better somehow. How did I only find them now.



















Im wearing monki blouse and jeans, nike air max, primark cardigan


x, Amelia

0 comments: