Somebody like you

Monday, October 12, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments


12.10.2015
No Monday Blues

It's been weighing on my mind how change can be good, especially from having one of the best times in life. But I think I'm slowly realising how instead of what is good and bad, things could really just be different. Which is turning out to be one the best things in a weird way. Or maybe in all 20 years of my life, I have finally sprouted a shred of wise-ness.

Finding all sorts of reasons to spend time with you again just mindlessly walking on the streets and having mini conversations about anything at all. People are always saying how you have to look for the right one, who will be there to treasure you and love you for who you are; and if you find them, you are so lucky. Thank you for finding and choosing me, I hope I make you feel lucky and loved because I know I do.

x,
Amelia

0 comments: