Monday maunder

Monday, October 19, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

 Last Monday's trip to town to get some burgers with my friend Alison and unintentionally exploring the area because we got lost. Stumbled into a restaurant / bar with the most gorgeous sitting area outside with fountains and of course, a view of the glass house the bar is in. I think I might have an idea where to have my birthday (fingers crossed it wont be full!)

I'm not sure if it was because we were hungry, but literally every burger on the menu sounded so scrumptious. In the end, I had the Bronut and an oreo milkshake, Alison had the El Diablo, and we shared some dirty fries. The El Diablo tasted quite like tacos in a burger, which was really good - but surprisingly really spicy too. The Bronut was a combination of food from the heavens - bacon, peanut butter and jam, glazed donuts, and cheeseburger. It was truly living the dream having all my favourites in one. I wonder why I've never tried to make it.
Burgerfest had the sickest decor and they even had a sega games room and a ping pong dome, which we totally would have tried out if we were not so into catching up. But definitely a place to hang out and be unhealthy (well you could hit a few ping pong balls and burn some calories after I guess).

Wearing shorts and light coats to make full use of autumn, especially those few sunny days.
Dressing up the most basic outfit with structured outerwear.

Blazer and cape from Missguided, Shirt from Gap
Shorts from Zara, Belt from Topshop
Bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoes from Valentino































 x

Amelia

0 comments: