Halloween

Monday, November 02, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Why're you dressed so scary?

Nothing beats creepy like a foggy night on Halloween. Even though it's late, I'm going to share my makeup and last minute costume for Halloween that hopefully might be of help next time.  

For makeup I used what I already had at home because well when else will you use blood and white pastey face paint right? Might as well save up for a burger - so much more worth it. 

List of make up used: 
1. Sweet recipe - baby choux base 
2. Laneige snow BB soothing cushion in no .13 true beige
3. Black eye shadow
4. Sleek flushed 935 blush
5. Topshop matte lip bullet in get me bodied 
6. Mistine Super black fixed eyeliner
7. Makeup forever Fared à Paupières eye shadow
8. Fake eyelashes
9. Marykayatplay shadow & liner crayon iced lilac
10. Red food colouring 

TIP:
Mixed the lip bullet, blush and eyeshadows to create the flesh-like effect. Basically follow the natural shadows around your collar bones. I hunched and tensed to get my collarbones more defined and get the shadows in there. Used the base to highlight the bones. 
For the eyes, I used the eyeshadows and blush. Creating a gradient from black to burgundy. Lined the bottom of my eyes with marykay's eyeliner and drew in the bottom with black liquid eyeliner. And stuck on fake lashes. 
Killer smile: lip bullet smudged out and tapped black shadow on the inner parts of my lip. Black eyeliner to draw stitches (smile like a killer and follow the curve of your smile) and go over with blush as though blood is oozing from the stitches. 
Added red food colouring on TOP of the makeup because my skin is so sensitive and it still itched some parts of the night (cries) at least I looked scary. 

Totally in love with burgundy and purple shades - perfect for autumn and the best shade for flesh and blood and bruises. 
















Costume:
Lace singlet 
Tulle skirt
Corset (yes it was a proper one and no I could not move or breathe)
Cobwebs (cut up Halloween tablecloth)

X,
Amelia












0 comments: