Keeping it white in check

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Outfit for a day at the museum

Finally able to visit the Singapore Arts Museum. (Fail Singaporean) But I must say it has a lot to offer. The exhibits were interactive and diverse. The installations of old HDBs really brings back childhood feels (where did those simple days go?) Coupled with catching 1965 and watching the national day parade from across the war memorial, I'm really getting a sense of patriotism. Even though I didn't live through it all, I wish I could live in the stories of those who lived to tell. Because life moves so quickly, it's nice, even for a while, to just pause and relive the moments captured in our memories. 




Bitch face mode: on



Ultimate Singapore staple footwear

This is my 'when can we eat' face




Best skill - sleeping even while standing (life achievements)




Photos: Michelle Chua

I'm wearing eight slate brea cape crop top, Zara checkered pants. 

X, Amelia 

0 comments: